I was just looking at this photo and reading your caption. "Little Brother" ??? LOL! We have NO little guys in this family. Even the grandbaby boy is growing up in the Kirby tradition -- :) Of course, his grandpa Yeargan is very tall as is his uncle Jeff. Lots of tall genes stacked his way.
3 Comments:
…And possibly the most adorable!
Awwww... I love this photo. But I think you need to upload the entire photo. Where is auntie Tabitha!!?? I know she's in the photo.
Love,
Mom
I was just looking at this photo and reading your caption. "Little Brother" ??? LOL! We have NO little guys in this family. Even the grandbaby boy is growing up in the Kirby tradition -- :) Of course, his grandpa Yeargan is very tall as is his uncle Jeff. Lots of tall genes stacked his way.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home